This Sunday we will celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Here are five ways to prepare your heart for this significant day.
- Read Luke 24, the account of Jesus Resurrection and reflect on the event.
- When you pray over a meal, take a moment to thank Jesus for defeating death and giving you eternal life.
- Pray for someone you know who does not know Jesus as their Savior to place their faith in Him.
- Take a few moments and meditate on the incredible event of the resurrection.
- On Sunday morning, prepare your heart for worship by reading 1 Corinthians 15:1-8. Read it together as a family, as a couple, or with a group of friends.