Easter is the best time of year in our church. It is the day we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior and it is also the day we celebrate the promise of our resurrection!
Easter is a great time to invite someone to come to church with you. Why? The biggest reason why someone comes to Celebration is when someone personally invites them and Easter is a holiday many, many people are open to coming to church.
Why should you invite someone to Celebration’s Easter service? The answer is in your heart. You invite them because love them and you want them to live in the power and the hope you have in the resurrection. Below are some simple ways to invite a friend to Easter worship:
- Invite people to our Easter service on your Facebook/Social media page. You can also share a post from C3’s Facebook page.
- Pray for the people you want to invite by name.
- Invite families to our Easter Egg Hunt on April 15th.
- Personally invite them to the worship experience.
- Text them an invite. You can say something like, “Hey, come check Easter with me at my church. It’ll be awesome!”