- In genuine worship God’s presence is felt, God’s pardon is offered, God’s purposes are revealed, and God’s power is displayed.
- Half-hearted repentance leads to half-hearted love for Jesus.
- Going part of the way doesn’t get you all the way with Jesus.
- Downplaying your sin downplays His grace. It dishonors the sacrifice of the Sinless One.
- Half-hearted worship comes from half-hearted openness to God.
- We don’t want our worship to memorable to us. We want it to be memorable to God!
- In passionate worship we feel the power and presence of our Savior who doesn’t treat us based on our sin, but on our future with him; not something to live down to, but something to live up to; not written off, but written in the book of life; not sinner, but child of God; not given up on, but given a second chance.
- In worship Jesus doesn’t have time for religious protocols. They mean nothing to him. If it did Jesus would have chosen the Pharisees over this woman, tax collectors, and fisherman.
- Worship exalts God- and God alone.
- It is said that everyone worships something, it’s just a matter of whom or what.
Plus one that made it: As a mission partner of C3 I will worship weekly.