- I listed 5 questions In Sunday’s message. How would you answer them differently today than what you did on Sunday?
- Who are you tuned into at church? What are you focused on?
- What can you do to help you focus on God’s presence?
- Is your church perception based on your expectations or on God’s expectations?
- What does God want to tell you, but you don’t want to hear?
- What relationship/activity is preventing you from worshipping God?
- What sacred cows / trade-offs do you have at church? How did this happen?
- How can God’s jealousy enhance your experience of church?
Meditate on God’s Word:
- Read Luke 15 (The stories of the lost sheep, coin, and son). How do these stories define the jealous nature of God’s character?
Pray: Our Father in Heaven, I recognize you are a glorious and wonderful God. I want to experience you in a fresh and wonderful way. Help me to realize Father that there are no substitutes to you, not even your blessings. Father, I repent of replacing you with your blessings. I pray for a fresh Spirit of you upon my life. Today, I thank you for You, and You alone. Help me, Father, that when I come to church I come to experience You. In Jesus name, Amen.