Here is a list of 14 evidences that Jesus’ rose from the dead.
- Jesus historically existed.
- Jesus died.
- He died shamefully on a cross.
- Joseph’s tomb.
- Women witnesses (who were regarded as unreliable in Jesus’ time).
- Even the ancient theories that said this didn’t happen acknowledge that Jesus died, was buried, and the tomb was empty.
- Tomb was guarded.
- We have independent accounts of the same story.
- Clopas and the other guy as eyewitnesses.
- Brother James (Would you call your brother the risen Son of God? I mean, really? James did.)
- John was an eyewitness of Jesus’ death, the empty tomb, and seeing the resurrected Jesus.
- The ancient world was very skeptical of even the concept of resurrection. Hence, the heresies of Gnosticism and the like.
- Paul’s conversion. His experience of Christ was independent of the other apostles.
- Paul’s Gentile mission. Paul was once a persecutor of the church but after encountering Christ he became its biggest messenger.