- Will there be competition in heaven? I love sports, especially basketball and golf, and I gain a lot of joy from them. I hope there is some form of competition in heaven. On that note, what about ancient sports like jousting? That would be cool.
- How will the economy work?
- How will work be refreshing and not draining (Like Adam in the Garden of Eden)?
- What will education be like? Will there be a Heaven U where I can get degrees? I love to learn.
- Will there be hunting or fishing in heaven? I seem to think there would not be (The lion laying down with the lamb deal), but I still wander. It would be cool to experience crab fishing in Alaska, but you couldn’t call it the Deadliest Catch anymore.
- Scripture says at the resurrection our bodies will be transformed; transformed into what? Will they be bodies of light like they show the advanced beings in Star Trek? I certainly hope we don’t look like Chewbacca, Yoda, or Jabba the Hutt!
- What fashions will be popular? Will different fads and styles still be the way with the creative force of our minds unleashed with the banishment of sin?
- What genre of music will be in heaven? Choir, gospel, country, classical, chanting, hymns, rap, heavy metal, are just a few in history. What new forms of music will we encounter?
- Will I note the passage of time in eternity? Will I need a watch so I can be on time to worship?
- In Star Trek they have “holo-decks” where you can play out a story inside a room. I wonder if I can see how God created the earth, or the flood, or Jesus resurrecting from the dead, all lived out right before me. That would be an incredible experience!
Bonus: Can I visit the other planets, galaxies, and solar systems? I would really dig that!
What are your questions about heaven?