Today is Lisa’s “_______” birthday and we celebrated it with style at Amici’s! Good pizza there. I’ve been celebrating Lisa’s birthday for over 2 decades now and I’ve enjoyed every year (although I won’t mention the horrible presents I’ve given in the past). So in honor of Lisa’s birthday here are my top ten observations about Lisa:
- She has a great giggle that turns into a laugh.
- She really knows how to get the flavor out of every bite of birthday cake!
- She loves God more than I do.
- She loves my meatloaf.
- I love the way she nurtures our children.
- I think we come pretty close to the mutuality of Adam and Eve.
- She holds her ground.
- She is a great beacon of Christ at the school where she works.
- She is more beautiful now than then!
- I really have learned to enjoy the differences between me and her. That has taught me a lot.
“Oh, how beautiful you are!
How pleasing, my love, how full of delights!” Song of Solomon 7:6
Happy Birthday Lisa D.